This Acceptable Use Policy sets out a list of acceptable and unacceptable conduct for our Services. “Service” means the Vinterview hiring and applicant tracking platform provided via a web-based portal and/or mobile applications. This Acceptable Use Policy may change as Vinterview grows and evolves, so please check back regularly for updates and changes.
- comply with applicable portions of the Terms of Service, including the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy;
- comply with all applicable laws and governmental regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy, and export control laws, and regulations promulgated by any government agencies;
- use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services;
- keep passwords and all other login information confidential;
- promptly notify us if you become aware of or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your accounts, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a username, password, or account; and
- comply in all respects with all applicable terms of the third party applications in connection with the Services.
- copy, rent, sell, lease, distribute, pledge, assign, or otherwise transfer, or encumber rights to the Service, or any part thereof, or use them for the benefit of any third party, or make them available to anyone;
- send or store infringing or unlawful material;
- send information that identifies a person or that may be used to identify a person without such person's legally required permission;
- send or store viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses and other harmful or malicious code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, or disrupt the integrity or performance of, the Vinterview Service or the data contained therein;
- directly or indirectly modify, copy or create derivative works based on the Service, or any portion thereof;
- access the Service for the purpose of building a competitive product or service or copying its features or user interface;
- directly or indirectly delete, alter, add to or fail to reproduce in and on the Service the name of Vinterview and any copyright or other notices appearing in or on the Vinterview Service or which may be required by Wonksknow at any time;
- frame or mirror all or any part of the Services or Software, or incorporate all or any part of the Services or Software into any product or service, without Wonksknow LLC's express prior written consent;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice of Wonksknow LLC in connection with the Services or Software;
- send or store any material that is harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, pornographic or obscene, tortious, or that encourages or condones violence or terrorist activity; or
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Service or the servers or networks used therefore, including taking any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Service and its systems.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Wonksknow LLC may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your account or access to the Services without notice or liability if Wonksknow LLC (in its sole discretion) determines that you have violated this Acceptable Use Policy.